WIN a taste of the Cushe lifestyle!
We have teamed up with one of our wonderful retailers - the awesome Schuh (who are 30 years young this year btw) - to give you Cushe fans the chance to enjoy a slice of the Cushe lifestyle with a weekend of chilled-out luxury and surf style escapism for two at the beautiful Cornish coast.
Enjoy first class hospitality at Cornwall's iconic Headland Hotel with awe inspiring views across the world famous Fistral beach, then kick-off your brand new Cushe shoes from your weekend shoe gift pack and get your toes in the sand with 'Surfing is Therapy' and 2 days of exclusive Surf Safari across Cornwall's finest beaches. Then get insider tips from our very own Cushe ambassador and Professional Surfer Mitch Corbett and enjoy the surf lifestyle with personal video and photography sessions, followed by delicious BBQ lunches on the beach. If you're not completely relaxed and feeling 100% Cushe then unwind with beach yoga sessions followed by stress busting holistic full body massage.
What you can enjoy:
- Champagne reception on arrival in Cornwall at the Headland Hotel.
- 2 x nights accommodation in the Headland Hotel including breakfast overlooking Fistral Beach.
- A sunset evening meal for two in the hotel's restaurant overlooking the sea.
- 2 Days Surf Safari - exclusive use of surf coach and guide cruising around Cornwall's best surfing beaches. Includes coaching, equipment, photographs and video of sessions. Think of it as a 'surfing concierge' moving at their own pace and an introduction to the unique Cornish surfing lifestyle. From seeing how boards are made to riding the waves, it's a complete surfers weekend!
- Beach BBQ lunch on safari days.
- 1 hour yoga session at the beach or cliff-top (weather permitting).
- 1 hour holistic full body massage for 2.
- Cushe footwear weekend gift pack - 3 pairs of shoes each, to take you in Cushe comfort from the city to the coast.
- Up to £100 in travelling expenses.
So you're thinking "that sounds amazing, where do I enter?"
Well get yourself over to the Schuh website pronto and their Cushe competition page HERE