Posted On: Sunday, February 15, 2015
We’re stoked to announce our sponsorship of the Founders Brewing Co. Barry-Roubaix Killer Gravel Road Race in Barry County, MI on March 28.
Since 2009, Barry-Roubaix has represented the beginning of the spring and summer bike race season in Michigan. Registration is open now, and we’ll be partnering with race organizers to bring some boss race-related promotions in the next few weeks. Keep an eye on Facebook for updates. Getting to the finish line is on you. We’ll be there to support the proper enjoyment of post-race libations and good cheer.
Now, Barry-Roubaix Fun Facts:
• Named after the Paris-Roubaix, Barry-Roubaix is the longest gravel road race in the country.
• After 62 miles, Barry-Roubaix boasts over $28,000 in prizes.
• The second half of 'Barry-Roubaix' kind of sounds like ‘Rübæus’, Founders’ raspberry ale.
• Beer is the best way to end a bike race anything.
• Guys, there is a beer tent and it’s open all. day.
Click for more Barry-Roubaix info.
Click to register for the race.